Embezzlement Lawyer Tampa, FL
Representation for Embezzlement Cases in Florida
With the strong trend of business relocation into the Tampa area the instances of embezzlement charges are not uncommon. Of the many types of white collar crimes this particular accusation can be particularly troublesome and difficult to defend against.
As embezzlement occurs when an individual actually has legal access, possession or control of funds it can be subject to quite a bit of interpretation and full of grey areas. This is rarely a clear-cut occurrence of theft and so must be approached with the best Tampa embezzlement attorney one can find.
Why do clients choose us? We have proven our ability to help time and time again. Additionally, we:
- Have a former prosecutor on staff, now fighting for you
- Superb Rating by Avvo
- Offer free and confidential consultations
- Have a proven record of results (in State and Federal court)
- Are regularly featured in the news and media
No matter what your case entails, our Tampa embezzlement lawyers are confident that we can help you move forward with your life. Contact us at (813) 990-0599 and request your free case evaluation.
Unique Complexities of an Embezzlement Case in FL
There are quite a few nuances involved with an embezzlement offense, such as:
- Being charged with embezzlement or any other type of white collar crime can be devastating to an individual. Because of its nature, it is almost always an internal action and most commonly involves individuals with a relatively long-term relationship as they have been entrusted with control or access to funds.
- Often the individual involved is hesitant to contact professional legal services as no prior criminal history exists or the parties involve wish to avoid any public knowledge of internal financial crimes.
- Even in the case of innocence or misunderstanding the accused individual can often lose their source of livelihood through termination or job resignation.
Seeking skilled legal representation from Taracks & Associates at once can assist you in defending yourself from this very serious criminal offense. Fast action on the part of your defense lawyer can lead to alternatives that are less damaging than a conviction on a criminal charge.
Contact Taracks & Associates for a Free Consultation
Regardless of the circumstances involved in your particular case, it is crucial to take advantage of experienced legal support. Reduction in the level of the crime, dismissal of the case or mitigation of the penalties involved are all possible outcomes when a case has been properly built and an individual effectively defended. It is certainly not the type of infraction or accusation to face alone.
If accusations or charges of embezzlement are being raised against you or someone close to you then contact a Tampa embezzlement lawyer today.
Because Quality Representation Matters
Helping Clients with Their Legal Challenges for over 30 Years
More than 10,000 People Helped
185 Jury Trials Handled
The Experience of a Former Prosecutor
Highly Recommended by Peers & Past Clients
Free Initial Consultations
With more than 30 years of experience on both sides of the law, Attorney Barry Taracks has the knowledge and insight needed to build an effective defense for you.
Pursuing Great ResultsYour Best Interest is Our Priority
Domestic Violence Battery Case Dismissed
Carrying a Concealed Weapon Charges Dismissed
Possession of a Controlled Substance, D.V. Battery Charges Dismissed
Conspiracy to Commit RICO Violation, Fradulent Use of Credit Card Sentence Reduced
Street Racing Charges Dropped
Petit Theft Charges Dismissed
Possession of Cocaine Charges Dismissed
Possession of Marijuana No Conviction
Possession of Marijuana No Conviction
Contempt of Court Released from Custody