Legal Insights To Guide You
Our approach is to provide energetic, aggressive, and dedicated representation. We truly believe that every person accused of a crime deserves a skilled Tampa Bay defense lawyer to fight for their freedom. We lend our experience and backgrounds to helping each of our clients get the best possible outcome to their case. Trust your case to our team’s hands so we can fight on your behalf.
Our Clients Benefit From Years Of Trial Experience
An essential characteristic for an attorney is trial experience. Far too many lawyers only have book knowledge and rarely, if ever, see the inside of a courtroom. In Florida’s criminal courts, our Tampa lawyer has extensive trial experience.
We know that not every matter goes to trial, but when they do, it is important that you have a lawyer who is not afraid to represent you. You can count on our experience in the following:
- Our lawyer has served as lead attorney in hundreds of jury trials in criminal matters
- We understand trial procedure from both sides of the courtroom
- We have experience as a former prosecutor
- We know how to effectively and persuasively present a case before a judge and jury
- Barry Taracks has a history of practicing in both state and federal courts. While we primarily practice in the Tampa Bay area, we can assist you in referring you to an attorney outside of Mr. Taracks’ geographical practice.
- We always keep your best interests, and the best interests of your family, in mind
This means that whether you are facing a state or federal offense, Taracks & Associates has the ability to come to your side, and you can trust that your case will be of the highest quality.
Comprehensive Legal Representation In Florida
The Tampa attorney at Taracks & Associates comprehensively analyzse every aspect of our clients’ case to determine the best approach to meet their legal needs. In addition, we take on criminal matters head on, aggressively challenging the credibility and reliability of the evidence against you, including lab results, witness statements, and police procedure. Remember, you are innocent until proven guilty. Our goal is to present strong reasonable doubt by challenging the evidence the prosecution has brought against you.
Our firm provides the creative and knowledgeable legal representation. When the outcome of the case is of ultimate importance, we are resolved to seek out all viable legal options. Call (813) 281-2897 to schedule a free initial consultation.