Tampa Personal Injury Lawyer
Taracks & Associates
If you were injured by the negligence or carelessness of someone's actions, then you could potentially bring a claim against them. Our firm represents clients throughout Tampa, Hillsborough County and surrounding areas in cases such as car accidents, product liability, slip & fall accidents and many others. The Tampa personal injury attorney at Taracks & Associates provides free case evaluations that come at no obligation to you. So even if you are unsure of your need for legal representation, consider contacting us today!
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
As a full-service personal injury law firm, Taracks & Associates handles many types and degrees of injury claims, such as:
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian & Bicyclist Accidents
Premises Liability Cases
- Slip & Fall
- Dog Bites
- Negligent Security
- Swimming Pool Accidents
Dangerous Products & Drugs
- Automobile Defects
- Dangerous Prescription Drugs
- Product Defects
- Defective Medical Devices
How much money could I recover?
The money you could recover is contingent on two major factors: fault and total cost of damages.
- Fault / liability – Before a monetary reward can be issued, fault must be established. In some cases, the monetary award could be reduced if the claimant was partially at-fault.
- Damage estimate – The amount of money you could recover also depends on the total cost of damages. For example, if you were injured in a car accident, you may be entitled to compensation to repair/replace your vehicle in addition to compensation for medical expenses.
You may also be entitled to financial damages for noneconomic losses such as pain and suffering, loss of consortium, and loss of enjoyment of life.
There Is No Fee Unless We Win – Call Today!
If you were injured in an accident because of someone else's negligent, careless, or wrongful actions, then you may be entitled to file a personal injury claim. The attorney at Taracks & Associates ishere to help injured individuals recover the money they deserve. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you don't pay unless we win your case. We also provide free case evaluations, so call us today to learn more about how we can help.