Warrant in Florida? Live Out of State? We Can Help.

Do you have an outstanding warrant in Florida, but live out of state?

If so, an attorney with our firm can help.

In many instances we can negotiate with the State in order to resolve your case without you ever having to be present in Florida. Because there are lots of tourists who come to this area and, unfortunately, end up in trouble, our firm deals with clients who are in your exact situation very often.

If you do not take action, you run the risk of being arrested in your state and held until you can be extradited to Florida. This process can take a very long time and could cost you your job.

If you want to check to see if you have a pending warrant in Hillsborough County, visit:


If you know you already have a warrant for your arrest, call us today for a free, confidential consultation. We can help you understand the charges you are facing and what we can do to resolve your case with as little travel expense for you as possible.

Free Consultation

Request a free, confidential consultation. No Obligation.